Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"my thinks" by crissie



Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:00 am Post subject: eli ask me post/ crissie

hashem i pray for all who is ask me to... an ones who i no even no...each word i wisper in my thinks...bring tears to my eys...i no no why i cry hashem...i think is the feelin deep inside that let me feel you is be with me... an you lisen to my prayer...i am humbal afor you hashem...i close my eys an amase...i ask you hashem let me pray rite words...let me hear each word...i think a name...an i see you embrase them with lite so brite is blindin to my site...even as my eys be close...the lite is all i see...i ask in my nite of dreams please to help me...help me to see...how can i be closer to you...lite my nites...help me to pray an be all you no i can be...

in my dream a see a ring of lite is go from colors of purpal to blue an in it center is lite of gold...afor me lay a flor of tinie stons 1 tinie candal is lite the room as if the sun do shine...on a stand of gold is the mogan david is no to big... yet on the wall is cast a shadow so big...torah hand reach to me an he takded me down a path...he show words of hebrew an leters i no see afor...is a room full of skins an pots full ink...as blue as i ever see...an ink as blak as nite...i lisen an i hear water runin as if a river is be by us...i ask were is we be an he say we be by wisperin roc...he show me somthin look lik bag pips...a bord covr with wire...he say is plase were king david rite an play songs in his nite...he splain to me king david was a man who no slep to much...how he be hauntad by his dreams...a things hashem is show to him...how he write his words an sing over an over till he see what is the leson the warnin...a nite mare makded rite...he put candal out an ask me lisen with all my bein...he ask me what i hear...i hear water...i hear wind like in a tunel...i hear pepel wisper...i hear scrathin on somthin soft...i hear breth...rusal of feet...torah hand say open you eys litel one an tell me what you see...i see nothin but total dark...he strik 2 wite stons an makded a spark a blindin flash....he ask me closded my eys an ask what is be i see, i splain i see lites...an colors kina lik a rainbow...litel one he say...think of hashem...an i begin to see the lits of gold...i say is jus like lite i see wene pray...now litel one opan you eys an tol me what you see...i see shadows of big pots of ink...a tabal...i see outlins of stuff that be in room...you see litel one even in you darkast nite...hashem is let man see...if you look to hashem he will liten the path...lisen litel one an he read psalm 23 to me...he hit the 2 rocks an rub an they glow...an he strik by tinie pot an is lite the dark...he show me his 2 rocs an they is lik 2 cristals...torah hand ask if i ever dispair as i limit in this life...i ask how i be limit...i no unerstan...litel one he ask...can you walk...can you talk...i splain to him i makded my pease with me long ago ....for as long as i can lern torah...pray...an hav my thinks...i am no limit...i sur if i was talkin an walkin in this life...i may no be as close to hashem as i be...as we talk the room grow brite...as if the sun is comded up...an i unerstan...i ask if king david was limit until he find hashem...torah hand say to me all are limit until find hashem...
is when we let hashem in our hearts an open our neshama to his words...do we stop the worie...stop the ilnes...stop the fear...an embrase his words of torah...litel one what lites this room so brite now...i think in som way is be the lite of hashem...he is growin mor closr to me as i grow closr to hashem...litel one what is mor importan to you rite now...mmm is easie to anser i say...to be closr to hashem...torah hand ask if i see be well as be importan...to no be limit...ohh no torah hand...you see hashem aredie see me as well...he gift me what i ask for...to lern torah...to pray...an hav my thinks...an to this he add even mor...he gift me lite to see in my dark...frinds...2 finers to type...i am bless torah hand...so veri bless...he show me a menora an the mogan david an the shadow they cast...remember litel one it taks lite to cast such a big shadow...as hashems cleans the erth in this yr...and a shadow covrs his lands...will be the lite of his kids that cast the shadows...that evil will fear...and agin his kids will be and are the apple of hashems ey...pray litel one...for soon the wall will crumbal an the gate hiden for thosnds of years will open...an lite will shine beneth his land of were we be now...the rumbals of hashem are now...pray...
rest litel one...soon you will unerstan...the rabbi fears no evil an the shadow he cast is long...as he start the spark in the neshamas that lisen to his parsha...he moved the the souls from darknes to a safe place an less an less...the evil comes...this rabbi is worth suport as he spend all his time keepin his yeshiva studens safe from the evil he pull them out of...you be safe in his home litel one...you ask an hashem gift you...an hashem will gift him all that he needs to keep his studen safe...torah hand wrap his arms arond me an i slep in peace...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:54 pm Post subject: Rav Elirok reply


crisii writes
"i ask if king david was limit until he find hashem...torah hand say to me all are limit until find hashem..."

Do we understand it? do we see it? can we be in this level of interning into our lives? may we merit the abilty to feel it like it is expressed in crissi's dream amen!

Elirok


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics